Even before the current turn of events, keeping foods crispy for take-out orders was a challenge. Standard breadcrumbs and batters can quickly loose their crispy coating during transportation. It’s safe to say, no one wants soggy-oily food when they’re expecting light and crispy.
Although many new developments in food packaging has helped, there is another very simple change that can help solve the problem of keeping food crispy longer.
Replace your current breadcrumbs and standard brand of panko with an Authentic Japanese Panko Breadcrumb. It’s a very simple and easy change to help any restaurant solve the crispy challenge.
The Key to Successful Fried Foods
The eclectic palate of patrons can keep a Three Star Michelin Chef on their toes. Healthy, fried, non-gmo, vegan, the list of preferences is long, but that’s okay. Using Authentic Panko Japanese breadcrumbs is the simple and pure way to help all of your fried foods stay light and crispy longer and never take the spotlight from the true star – the item being coated.
Chefs are discovering the many advantages of replacing standard breadcrumbs or standard Panko with Authentic Panko and using it for more than just Asian cuisine. The light, airy and delicate texture and larger surface area of an Authentic Panko makes for a longer-lasting, crispier coating on breaded and fried foods. Authentic Panko solves the crispy challenge!
The key to success is using Authentic Panko. Only with Authentic Panko will you achieve truly delicate, light crispy texture. The difference is significant – all Panko is NOT the same even if the brand name sounds Asian.
Not All Panko is Authentic
How do you know if you are using Authentic Panko Japanese Breadcrumbs? It is very easy and it is all about texture and shape.
If your current Panko has a hard dense texture and round shape crumb, it is not an Authentic Panko. Authentic Panko will have the following characteristics:
- Shape: Authentic Panko has a sliver shape and flaky crumb. The sliver shape provides better highlights making the coated product look bigger and more appetizing.
- Texture: Authentic Panko has a light airy delicate texture, providing a light crispy taste. Standard Panko will be round with a hard dense texture.
- Size: Authentic Panko has fewer fines with a larger sliver shape flaky crumb vs. the round hard crumb of standard Panko. Size matters and has a significant impact on the overall plate presentation and yield.
- Yield: Authentic Panko is light and airy, it provides at least a 26% better yield when compared to standard Panko. Since Panko is purchased by the pound but used by volume, the airy larger crumb goes further.
Only Authentic Panko will give your menu items a delicate, light crispy texture you crave without the oily taste.
Exclusively for Professional Chef and Food Distributors
We invite all professional chefs and food distributors to try a free sample of our Authentic Panko. Compare and experience the differences first hand.
We guarantee Upper Crust Enterprises Authentic Panko will:
- Taste lighter and crispier.
- Have a delicate crispy texture that stays crispy longer.
- Provide a better yield than standard Panko.
- Deliver a better plate presentation making coating items look bigger but not taste bready.
Our simple and clean ingredients is just one of the many things that sets us apart from our competitors. Using only the traditional ingredients, no additives, dough conditioner or preservatives. All of our Panko products are certified GMO Free, Vegan, Kosher and Halal, making it the perfect choice for any professional kitchen.
Upper Crust Enterprises
Upper Crust Enterprises has been producing Authentic Panko for Japanese restaurants and many other types restaurants across the globe for more than three decades. Strictly keeping to the traditional Japanese methods and taking the time to do it right, each and every time, is what makes our Panko a pure Authentic Panko.
At Upper Crust Enterprises we’ve been keeping it “real” for over 35 years. For us, keeping our Authentic Japanese Panko and our Tempura batter mix free of additives, antibiotics and artificial ingredients isn’t a trend; it’s who we are.